Tuesday 31 May 2022

Hi again!

 Spurred on by my granddaughters (thank you, Phoebe) I decided  to revisit my blog, and after much faffing about, changing passwords and grappling with the wrong email address (which appeared from nowhere and wouldn’t go away) I’m back again. A lot of my followers seem to have disappeared (goodbye, and thank you) but I’d love to hear from any survivors? 

In the last two years, I’ve settled into Surrey life (lovely but expensive), struggled with living on my own, but got used to it, loved being near my kids (all four are quite near), made new friends, experimented with online dating (of which more later), acquired a new grandchild,  and written….nothing at all. This last is sad, but I thought perhaps this might get me back into it. Sort of.

If you read this, old or new followers, please leave a message. I promise to reply. If I can remember how…

5 comments:

  1. Hello there! What a nice surprise to see your name appear on my blogger dashboard this morning!
    I am still here - as you can see - and my blog is still active. Your super-brief summary of the last two years sounds interesting. Online dating - now there's a topic I know quite a lot about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely surprise to see you here. I check into my blog occasionally, to see who's posting. I mean to write but haven't done much for ages.
    You may spur me into renewed efforts. Do you still ride?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to hear your news. I haven't written for ages. No excuse, but perhaps we can both report something writing-related soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frances!! I'm definitely still here, just not as frequently as I used to be. It's lovely to hear from your (there aren't many bloggers still active from my early years) and I'd love to hear about your online dating experiences. I bet there's fodder for writing in some of that. Get back to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good to see your post, Frances! I do not keep a bloglist on my blog, but I have a bloglist in my head that I check frequently, in alphabetic order (I am nothing if not organised). Yours comes between John Gray (disasterfilm) and Graham Edwards (galenote). That's not important. What's important is that you're back. Phoebe has our eternal gratitude for spurring you on. I hope this is just the first of many new posts from you!

    ReplyDelete