Nil. Nothing. Niente.
These are the things I have not managed to do:
1. Be be more organised.
2. Waste less time on the Internet.
3. Write every day.
4. Be nicer about X (who is horrible to me, and most other people as well).
5. Make lists and stick to them. Well, I have made the lists, but I cheat, by writing down things I've already done and then crossing them off. This pleases me. (I'm easily pleased.)
6. Give up The Times "difficult" su doku. I just can't. It's sooooo satisfying (goodness knows why).
7. Take more stuff to Oxfam (I've taken some, but not nearly enough).
Then lovely daughter said, "but Mum - you can't keep resolutions because that means changing yourself!"
And she has a point, even though it means I'm lazy, disorganised, incapable of sticking to lists etc. etc.......Sigh.
But she seems to love me as I am, so maybe there's hope after all.