Thursday 20 April 2017

Pinky and Washing Instrutions share a good read


As you can see, they can't put it down. Basic Theology for Fallen Women in paperback. They couldn't decide who should have it first, so they're having to share it. Pinky likes the story, apart from the sexy bits (sex is a sore point with Pinky, because he can't...well, you know. Sour grapes and all that). Washing Instructions, who is a bit woolly-headed (well,  look at him), likes the nice shiny cover and the new cover illustration.

There's a new Kindle edition, too. Only £2.41. Just the price of a pint of beer, and that's without the pork scratchings. And it lasts much longer...

9 comments:

  1. I was getting a little worried about you, Frances, because you have not been blogging in a while. Good to know you're still there!

    I already have the first kindle edition of Basic Theology, so I guess you'll understand that I am not going to download the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have obviously been doing something much more productive than blogging. Brilliant. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just read your excellent reviews on Amazon. I'm going to order from my book shop as I don't buy online. I must confess that I didn't know about this book even though I can now see it on your blog page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may only be available from Amazon, Maggie. But do please buy it!

      Delete
  4. I read it some years ago on my Kindle app. I might just have another look at it. Looks as if it was the first book that I ever read that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So now I know the price of a pint of beer. I'm already a fan of Fallen Women.

    ReplyDelete