1. When having a tantrum, forget the going rigid thing. It's much harder to be picked up if you do the floppy, heavy thing. No one can pick me up then.
2. Granny doesn't believe me when I say the sun has risen at six in the morning. But then, she didn't have her glasses on.
3. Granny doesn't seem to like six in the morning. Odd, that. It's my favourite time.
4. I asked her a simple question - "why is coffee?" And she couldn't answer me.
5. When she does that deep growly voice to make us laugh, she's all husky the next day.
6. If I tell her I love her, she goes all soft and gooey, and I can get away with things.
7. She has a spot on her chin and wasn't pleased when I told her about it. I thought it was rather interesting.
8. She looked quite tired when she left. I can't think why. I'm not at all tired 😃
*Reader, I confess that I was the granny in question. And if anyone knows the answer to "why is coffee?", please do let me know.