Thursday 10 March 2011

The scarf revisited

Well, spurred on by a certain amount of cyber advice, and trying to learn from my mistakes, I went back to have another look at The Scarf. And I still love it. But I'd forgotten my voucher. So I have reserved it (well, that's the next best thing, isn't it?) and also its little friend, a flimsy pretty cotton number. That makes two scarves. And I'd still have change from my voucher.

Now all I have to do is make up my mind to go back and actually buy them...

6 comments:

  1. Good for you, Frances! You'll have to go back and buy them now because we want to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, Teresa. I will.

    Probably...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's almost a decision! I'm impressed and, like Teresa, I want to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've turned accessory shopping into an Art form !
    And now there are two little floaty scarves .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. We definitely need to see a photo now, Frances! I love scarves - I have far too many and yet still collect more (some of them gifts).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi S&S. You're right. If half a pickled cow can be an art form, why not a woman dithering over scarves?

    Hi, Rosemary. I suppose I could photograph the scarves in the shop, post the photo, and solicit yet more advice. Which would delay the whole process a bit longer...

    ReplyDelete