Monday, 7 March 2011
Stylish blog award
Someone very kindly gave me this award last week, but I was in a rush, and I can't remember who! So whoever it was, please forgive me, and thank you again (I did thank them at the time, but I think my thanks were on the donor's blog and not mine). Please remind me who you are!
Since I blog rather a lot (far too much at the moment, because I'm waiting for publishing news, and blogging helps with the waiting), I feel that any readers probably already know more than enough about me already, but here are seven short things:
1. I hate heights and deadlines.
2. My son and son-in-law are both rheumatologists, but orthopaedic surgeons would be more useful (see below).
3. I've broken my back twice...
4. ...and a toe, an elbow, a wrist, another toe, and (probably) a collar bone.
5. I've been in love with horses since I was about seven (three of Nos.3-4 were horse-related. The rest were carelessness).
6. I lost my virginity on a top bunk*.
7. I have never cleaned an oven.
*Not recommended, for all sorts of reasons.
I will now think about whom I should pass the award on to. Quite a few of my favourite blogs already have it, so this may not be easy.