...or Very Rich Person (VRP):
1. You must be in some kind of entertainment business. Singing, acting, sport etc. Your job is never essential to the wellbeing of mankind. For example, doctors, teachers etc need not apply.
2. (Women) you must get pregnant, not necessarily within wedlock, and your bump must be photographed, preferably uncovered, on a beach, with your nether regions just about covered by a tiny bikini bottom.
3. You must be photographed within days of the release of said bump, displaying a washboard flat stomach. Full makeup should be worn, and the new infant draped appealingly over a shoulder. It is essential to give this child a silly name. John, Susan, Jeremy etc need not apply. Friday or Arsenic would be good choices.
4. You must marry at some stage, so that the world can see how much you are able to spend on an obscenely extravagant wedding, preferably lasting about a week. All children of previous relationships welcome.
5. Divorce or separation are not obligatory, but they help. The more acrimonious the better.
6. You are encouraged to marry again (repeat stage 4).
7. Please feel free to share the interiors of your several amazing mansions. These need to be distributed about the globe (ideally, one should be situated in Hollywood). Gold bathtubs optional, but they do help.
8. Other desirable items include several Porsches, private jets, yachts etc, all with appropriate staff to operate them.
You get the idea. BUT to anyone televised sitting in a jungle eating kangaroo testicles and miscellaneous grubs: you've probably missed the boat. Time to get a day job.