I'm not very good - no, not at all good - at doing the link thing. So passing on Patsy's 'tag' might prove a little difficult (not passing it on at all would be ungracious). So - some volunteers, please! I need people to answer these questions, and then, if you want to (and unlike me, if you can) pass on questions of your own to preferably eleven (why eleven? I have no idea) bloggers.
Now for the questions:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What do you think of the royal family (not the TV programme; the real deal)?
3. Who - if anyone - would you most like to resemble if you couldn't look like you?
4. What would you do if you had just one day to live (and unlimited funds)?
5. If you were to win the lottery, what would be the ideal amount for you to win?
6. And how would you spend it?
7. What's the best meal you've ever had?
8. And the worst?
9. What's your favourite charity?
10. If you had to live in a cardboard box, where would you put it?
11. If you could have your life over again, what single thing would you change?
Now, please don't be shy. Help yourself to a 'tag', and leave a link. And then pass it on (if you want to). Perhaps something to do in your coffee break?
Monday, 27 February 2012
Come and be tagged!
Posted by Frances Garrood at 17:00
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I don't like answering questions like this very much although I have asked many questions in the days when I used to do a lot of interviews and I know that most people do absolutely love answering them.ReplyDelete
Great questions - They've really got me thinking. I wish I hadn't already been tagged so I could answer them :-)xReplyDelete
I've done my questions already so I'll try and help with the link thingy.ReplyDelete
First you need the address of where you wish to link to - go to the blog or site and copy it from the bar at the top of the screen.
Next write your post and highlight the word or phrase you want to turn into a link.
Click on where it says 'link' above where you're typing the blog post.
Copy the address into the little box that comes up titled 'web address' then click 'OK'
This sounds more complicated than it really is.
I like these questions, but have already been tagged too! And like you, Frances, I don't really know how to do the links either!ReplyDelete
Well, thanks for commenting, Jenny!ReplyDelete
Teresa - you can, you can! (But I think you're just saying that...)
Patsy, thanks so much for taking the trouble to show me this. I'll take it away and study it!
Joanna, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!
A thought. So that I won't have entirely wasted my wonderful questions, could any further visitors perhaps choose two, and answer them here? It will at least make this post a little more interesting!
Okay, I'll answer the first two, Frances as it would take me forever to answer the rest!ReplyDelete
Why blog? To share information, meet interesting writers online, and to write about anyothing that takes my fancy!
What do I think about the royal family? I think on the whole they are an asset to the country for tourism purposes, and I like the historical aspect of a royal line. But I don't feel strongly about them either way.
I will answer these questions but I will need time...ReplyDelete
I wasn't Frances, honest! I may well answer them :-)ReplyDelete
Isn't Patsy great for explaining the links thing - she helped me with that too x
Thanks, Rosemary. Very sensible anwers!ReplyDelete
Hi, Wander. I shall look forward to your answers!
Teresa, Patsy is certialy great. And I shall try to learn from her. What worries me is the length of time it would take to go to 11 blog sites, copy each address down, return to my blog, paste it in, then repeat etc etc. Wouldn't it take all day?
Well, since you went to all that trouble…ReplyDelete
1 Why do you blog? It’s an outlet for a little flame of creativity that burns inside.
2. What do you think of the royal family? Not a lot. I’d get rid of them tomorrow if the alternative didn’t scare me so much.
3. Who - if anyone - would you most like to resemble if you couldn't look like you? Hmm, that’s a tough one. I don’t know. How about Winnie the Pooh?
4. What would you do if you had just one day to live (and unlimited funds)? Cry my eyes out.
5. If you were to win the lottery, what would be the ideal amount for you to win? A penny more than I need.
6. And how would you spend it? Wisely
7. What's the best meal you've ever had? Steak and onions with potatoes and plenty of gravy.
8. And the worst? Potato and baked bean soup. I’d just turned eighteen and left home, and didn’t know I was supposed to empty the boiling water from the pan before I mashed the potatoes. I thought the potatoes just soaked it up. Then, to save on the washing up, I tipped the beans into the potato sludge and stirred it all up. You never saw such a sorry looking mess, but I ate it anyway.
9. What's your favourite charity? No favourite, as such, but there are certain ones I favour for personal reasons.
10. If you had to live in a cardboard box, where would you put it? In the foyer of a five star hotel.
11. If you could have your life over again, what single thing would you change? Nothing, ‘cause for better or worse, I’m the sum of my past and one little thing won’t change that.